Thursday, May 29, 2008

Blowing out the cobwebs....

Damn, is it really a year since I last updated this thing?

Anyway, the last few weeks I've been thinking of dusting this thing off again, or perhaps of starting an entirely new blog, I've not decided which yet. The reason I'll be keeping a blog this time round - assuming I ever actually get further than this post - is very different to why I started with this one, so I'm leaning towards a new one, but I guess we'll see.

I'm not going to get into anything now though, I'm too tired from the 12 hour shift I pulled, & from not sleeping well at all the last few days, so I'll just get this little note up for now, & hopefully get back to this again in the not too distant future when I've decided what I'll be doing with it.

Till then

No comments: